Graduate Architect Position
May 12, 2023
We are currently looking for a Graduate Architect to join our studio. The role will be as an assistant working alongside the director and Project Architects across the full RIAI Work Stages from conception to completion with small to medium-scale design teams, and on-site experience. Applicants with the following skills and characteristics will be best suited to the role:
• a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative
• strong design and representation skills
• both computer and physical modelling skills
• proficient technical detailing skills with an enthusiasm for learning
• AutoCAD LT, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office preferable.
• effective written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to engage in person Instructions for applying:
Please send your CV and a short portfolio explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write Graduate Architect Position in the subject header.
No agencies please.